How to become a member
Unlike many bowls clubs across the country where membership numbers are in decline, we are delighted to be able to say that our numbers are on the rise. Friendship brings its own rewards.
- If you are a current bowler who is looking for a change of club, whether you are local, are already a registered bowler in Queensland or are moving from interstate, we are here to help make your transition as seamless as possible. Likewise, if you are just looking for social companionship and a place to relax, we will make the process of joining the club smooth and easy.
- You can either pop into the club and fill out a membership, download an application form from this site, give us a call or use the contact form on this page to get in touch with us. We will get back to you and guide you through the process.
- If you want to play bowls in Queensland you will need to become a full bowling member. This will give you access to all forms of bowls, from social games to club championships, pennants to district opportunities and access to club carnivals and all state events. Once your bowling membership application has been ratified by the relevant mens or ladies committee, club membership will also give you the opportunity to become involved in all aspects of club life and enable you to run for any office bearer’s position. Our club is thriving, thanks in no small part to the effort and commitment of our dedicated membership.
- If you are a new bowler, a great place to start would be with our Travelling Bowlers (Fishos) who meet every alternate Sunday for Breakfast, Bowls and Banter. You don’t even need to own a set of bowls. We will sort out a set for you to use.
- Our non-bowlers join as social members for either one year or three years for a modest fee of $10 or $20 respectively.
- Our memberships run from 1st November through to 30th October of the following year.
- You can download Mens, Ladies and Social Membership application forms here.
So, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to the club.