Our regular bowls days are as follows:
- Green is generally available for roll-ups after 11.00, though the clubhouse is closed. Please check with us first.
- Mixed mufti social bowls. Names in by 12.30 for a 13.00 start.
- Twilight bowls instead during February – March, generally 17.30 start.
- Green available for roll-ups after 11.00, though the clubhouse is closed.
- Green available for roll-ups after 11.00.
- We often have a mixed mufti social afternoon. Names in by 12.30 for a 13.00 start.
- Ladies morning. Names in by 9.00 for a 09.30 start. Club uniform, please.
- Barefoot bowls after 13.00
- Mens afternoon bowls. Names in by 12.30 for a 13.00 start. Club uniform please.
- Travelling bowlers most alternate Sundays.
- Breakfast at 8.00 and bowls thereafter.
Our regular weekly Bingo session is on a Thursday morning, with great cash prizes and jackpots. Names in by 8.30 for eyes down at 9.00
Friday Night Goose Club
Friday | from 17:00 ’til late.
Friday nights are great social nights at the club and generally run from 17.00 ’til late. The Goose Club raffle offers a wide range of prizes every Friday, ranging from meat or seafood trays, shopping vouchers, bottles of spirits and much more. So come on down for a refreshing beverage, a friendly chat, a game of pool and a chance to win our Goose Club jackpot which is drawn at 19.00. If it doesn’t go off, it rolls over to the next week. We also have the occasional music night, with local or visiting artists adding their talents to the local mix.
Please check our Calendar page for more information about what’s on and when.